Our national scheme aims to provide the following:
1. Provide a (free of charge) annual conference for all HAFDC educators.
2. Minimum of 4 (free of charge) workshops per year for all HAFDC educators.
3. Adopts a strong philosophy of 'a successful scheme that looks beyond compliance and builds on educators' strengths, values and goals'.
4. Hands on field consultants, State Managers and CEO: Overall a very well developed and established team who provide consistent support and multiple 1on1 visits!
5. Specialised training and resources specifically designed for all HAFDC educators
6. Multiple empowering projects throughout Australia.
7. Financial Management & Planning training for all HAFDC educators.