Our national scheme aims to provide the following:
1. Provide a (free of charge) annual conference for all HAFDC educators.
2. Minimum of 4 (free of charge) workshops per year for all HAFDC educators.
3. Adopts a strong philosophy of 'a successful scheme that looks beyond compliance and builds on educators' strengths, values and goals'.
4. Hands on field consultants, State Managers and CEO: Overall a very well developed and established team who provide consistent support and multiple 1on1 visits!
5. Specialised training and resources specifically designed for all HAFDC educators by renowned NQF-EYLF presenter/author & auditor Alina Dan.
6. Multiple empowering projects throughout Australia.
7. Financial Management & Planning training for all HAFDC educators.